Master of Arts in Acting; studied marketing, journalism, photography.
Focused on photography as a way of showing human condition and identity.
Portrait, reportage and documentary are most honest form of observing people for me, yet conceptual vision is a way of exploring human nature too.
• freelance - from 2020
• RE:VIEW media house - from 2019
• Heads Advertising agency - 2018
• Honourable Mention in People Category in 3rd edition of MonoVisions Photography Awards - 2019
• Honourable Mention in photo competition organised on the occasion of the 65th anniversary of the Żeromski Specialist Hospital in Kraków -2019
• 3rd place in "PORTRET PRAWDZIWY " competition
• Collective exhibition "Galeria Bezdomna" organised by Tomek Sikora, Forum Przestrzenie, Kraków, Poland,2014
• Collective exhibition in SLOW FASHION CAFE, Kraków, Poland, 2020
• Collective exhibition - NO BORDERS PHOTO AWARD - travelling open air exhibition (Poland, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Hungary) - 2021-2022
•Collective exhibition "SOLIDARNI"- Gdańsk, Warszawa, Chełm -Poland - 2022
•Collective exhibition in BULVARY, Wrocław, Poland, 2023
•ZIMOWISKO - poetry-photo book- poems by Agata Puwalska - 2019
•COEXISTENCE.Polish-Czech Photography Meetups catalog -2021
•MÓJ FYRTEL - PIX.HOUSE gallery workshop zine - 2021
•DOCU Magazine - Vol2, Issue 9 - cover - 2021